蓮華山三聖宮

Traffic

Lian-Hua Mountain San-Sheng Palace

NO. 448,San Sheng Road, Wu Pu Li, Sinpu Township, Hsinchu County

Tel

03-5882153 03-5888204

Fax

03-5891746

Website

www.3ss.com.tw

E-mail

y8378@ms8.hinet.net

關於三聖宮

Temple Scenery
  Located in the hillside of Lian Hua Shan in the suburbs of Sinpu Township, San Sheng Kung has a history of over 100 years. Legend has it that Buddha once visited Lian Hua Shan. Indicated by God in 1902, Mr. Peng Ching-Holy began fundraising to build San Sheng Kung, which took 3 years to complete. The temple is devoted to worship Middle Guan-Hory Lord(Kuan Yun-chang), accompanied by Chang Si-Ming Lord(Kitchen God), Fu-Yu Lord(Lu Tung-pin), Guanyin Buddha, Sakyamuni Buddha, Ksitigarbha Buddha, Goddess Matsu and other deities, therefore San Sheng Temple is also known as Saint Emperor Temple. The temple is provided with Bamboo Slips used for medical divination. The gods are prominent and none of their predictions have failed. During the Japanese colonial period, the temple was forced to move to where the other temples in Sinpu are located, and worship then was forbidden.   After the retraceson of Taiwan, local people immediately requested their statues of Gods be returned, and the post of abbot was undertaken by peng A-Chen. In 1947, the temple was rebuilt. Before completion of the renovation, Mr. Peng A-Chen passed away in 1972. Mr. Peng's post was taken over by his daughter-in-law, Ms. Li Sheng-Hui. Under the contributions of faithful fellowships all over, the niches for 3 Sages as we see today were completed on September 13th 1973 of the lunar calendar. In June 1994, Ms. Li Sheng-Hui retired from her servicer.   In July of the same year, Mr. Peng Jui-Te was elected by the General Assembly of the fellowships to take over the temple . The temple flourishes with the contributions made zealously by everyone and brings good fortune to people in return.